- More than 35 years of academic experience.
- Vice Chancellor-SAGE University, Indore
- Court Member- IISc Bangalore
- Hon'ble Governor of Maharashtra Nominee for Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (CAS)
- Hon'ble Governor of Assam Nominee forAssam Science & Technological University, Guwahati
- Completed Ph.D. from NTU Singapore
- Former Vice chancellor of Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University- Raipur
- Former Vice chancellor of GSFC University, Vadodara (A Skill Development University & dream project of Hon’ble Narendra Modi Ji)
- Academician & researcher with PhD on full Scholarship from worlds 12th ranked University (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Total 35 years’ academic experience, this includes 08 years as a Vice Chancellor & 10 years as a Principal & having experience of working with premier research bodies
- NAAC- Bangalore empaneled peer Chairman/ Member assessor
- Recipient of Research Scholarship of NTU Singapore
- Worked on ministry of defense Singapore project at protective technology research centre.
- Participated in field explosion test of Australia at Woomera .
- More than 8 Year experience as vice chancellor.
- Working in various research areas which include protective structure, structural dynamics, game theory and concrete technology.
- Researcher working in the area of Protective Structures (Structures designed for resisting blast/ explosion pressures)
Prof. (Dr.) Ankur A. Kulkarni
On Zee TV 21 January 2023
Prof. (Dr.) Ankur A. Kulkarni
I know Prof. (Dr). Ankur Arun Kulkarni as an academician and administrator since he was a Vice Chancellor of GSFC University Vadodara. I have seen his working closely and as an administrator his thrust areas are student’s employability and skill development, institutional inclusive growth and applied education system. He is sincere, hard working person & bears a good moral character & According to my perception, he is an asset for the organizations which he associates.
Padmashri Prof. Sudhir Kumar Jain
VC- BHU, Varanasi & Ex- Director- IIT Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
Being an academician working in Education and Social domain Prof. (Dr). Ankur Arun Kulkarni is associated with various social and extension activities. He has used NSS and Unnat Bharat Abhiyan and such Social initiatives for betterment of the stake holders and the society around. At Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University-Raipur he has adopted 5 tribal villages, where he executed time bound development programs; such as adult education, village cleanliness, health check-up etc. He is a visionary academician with innovative approach. He inculcates technology for applied education for employability of students. We both have worked on the drafting committee of National Education Policy 2020, where I have observed him as sincere, focused academician. He has worked in different types of administrative structures which include world’s leading international University Nanyang Technological University, Singapore; private/ self-financed Institutes and Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University-Raipur. He has also worked with Ministry of Defense-Singapore and Australia for their research projects.
Prof. (Dr). Sanjeev Kumar Sharma
Vice Chancellor, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Champaran (Bihar)
My acquaintance with Prof. Ankur Kulkarni is of last 20 years. We have met first time when he was pursuing his PhD at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2002. During PhD he worked on Ministry of Defense- Singapore funded research project and completed experimental work in Australia at Woomera. His area of research is Protective Structures & Structural Dynamics. He is working in the field of education since last thirty years. His focus is always on making students employable. For this he restructured University syllabus in consultation with industries. He started conduction of experiments in association with various industrial plants, so that students will learn application of knowledge He established Executive development center (EDC) with the objective to impart training as per the needs of the industry. The students coming out of the University lacks industrial exposure. EDC trains new industry recruits and grooms through courses tailor-made courses like ‘Diploma in Plant Management’. Such training is provided to Trainee Executives of GSFC, IOCL, Deepak Nitrites and many more industries. Training to top notch executives from industry is also provided by EDC through programs
Prof. (Dr). Narendra S. Chaudhari
Vice Chancellor, Assam Science & Technological University,Guwahati, Assam 781013 & Prof- IIT-Indore
Educationist, Motivator, Researcher
- Promising Engineer Award’ of Institution of Engineers
- ‘Ideal Teachers Award’ of Lions Club
- Eminent Educationist Award’ of NIC- India
- ASSOCHAM Award for Academic Leadership
SAGE University Indore, Convocation Ceremony 2021